.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Notorious B.I.G. vs Frank Sinatra Mash-Up Hip Hop Mix

It's 7am, I've been up working all night, and I have to tell someone about this mix I'm listening to, which I downloaded at some point in my travels this evening. It's a mash up of Notorious B.I.G. over Frank Sinatra done by...Jon Moskowitz presents - DJ Cappel & Smitty. I found it online, so you can too if you look hard enough, or contact me if you really have to have it (and you really have to have this). It's titled Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy, the tracklist is below. Runtime 36:27.

This is as good as (I think slightly better than) the Danger Mouse/Jay-Z Grey Album (which is a mashup of Jay-Z with the Beatles White Album). Maybe it's just because I tend to be more of a fan of Biggie than I am of Jay-Z. Anyway, for fans of this genre, look for The Mouse and the Mask, which is Danger Mouse and Danger Doom (MF Doom) together doing a concept album about Adult Swim from Cartoon Network.

Juicy - New York, New York
Everyday Struggle - A Day In The Life of a Fool
Nasty Boy - For Every Man There's A Woman
Come On - My Way of Life
Interlude - The World We Know (Over & Over)
Dead Wrong - In My Room (Nancy Sinatra)
Let's Get In On (feat. 2Pac) - Rain In My Heart
Hypnotize - Little Green Apples
Interlude
10 Crack Commandments - Fools Rush In
Runnin/Victory 2004 - A Long Night
Unfoolish (feat. Ashanti) - Out Beyond The Window

1 Comments:

  • I dont know if youll get this but i have been looking the internet for this album and have not been able to find it. Please help. Im a big fan and really want to listen to it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

    Felipe

    destroi_todo@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web