.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gmail Conversation Preview Bubbles - Firefox Grease Monkey Script

I have a problem with sorting my email - I set up filters, but never remember to archive everything. Plus, I'm plagued with a habit of marking an email as unread (when I'm busy) so I don't forget to reply - and then forgetting to check unread messages that have moved off-screen.

Fortunately, there's a great script[1] for GreaseMonkey[2] (a FireFox[3] extension[4]) that I've been using for a little while now. By giving the ability to right-click a message in your Inbox to preview, archive, or keep unread it really makes using Gmail much smoother and easier to use. The implementation is excellent and Gmail doesn't load any slower in Firefox for me than at all.

Gmail Conversation Preview Bubbles [persistent.info]

Resources
[1] Script (Right-click and Install User Script)
[2] GreaseMonkey Home
[3] Get Firefox
[4] Firefox Extensions from Mozilla.org

2 Comments:

  • Just blog surfing when I stumbled on your site. One word, cool! I have a simple one too. Come check it out when you have time.

    It's a nonverbal learning disability site/blog. It pretty much covers nonverbal learning disability related stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

  • Wow, that's a really great script. Good job dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web