.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Free Opera Web Browser - 24 HOURS ONLY!

http://www.download.com/Opera/3000-2356_4-10421507.html

Note: For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail registerme@opera.com to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT). [edit: chicka-derpa, thanks Justin, I'm zoomtarded]

You can also go to this URL: Register Opera Free. Thanks Matt, you are the fastest!

For those of you waiting for pictures of the wedding, they will be up this afternoon/evening. I had to reinstall Photoshop at home last night and couldn't get them resized and cleaned up before I had to get some sleep. :)

3 Comments:

  • I do not believe you. You were probably up all night drinking and urinating on your computer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

  • Based on my weekend...probably. But more importantly, what do I care about what some anonymous coward thinks? :)

    By Blogger steve, at 6:10 PM  

  • You bastard...I gave you the link...but matt is the greatest...i see how it is

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web