.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year, and Cheat Sheet Roundup

Happy New Year, everybody.

What a year. I'm not going to get into all that sappy memories mumbo jumbo. Let's just say it was a year, it's over, and leave it at that. What's the new year got in store? Who knows...but it should be an interesting one. For me...a lot of woodworking and gardening, to say the least.

Now that my hell season at work is over and I'm done working 12+ hour days for a while, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things and start posting every day or two as I had originally planned (until I realized it was September, the beginning of every Yahoo Store programmer's worst nightmare).

So, I'm back in full force, and for the 3 loyals readers of my blog (thanks, Dad!) plan to see more updates (and a full blog redesign and restructuring) in January. I'm also considering moving this blog to Movable Type, so I can actually dig into the source code and customize more than just the design.

And for those of you who actually come here for information, I can't just post drivel, so here's a link to a page I found on PeteFreitag.com that I found most useful - some of these are just so convenient, you can't NOT print them and put them on your desk at work.

Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers [petefreitag.com]

1 Comments:

  • Happy new year! I have a feeling in my guts - it's going to be a cool year.
    As for your posts - keep it coming. Nice stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web