.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wilkes-Barre Companies Lead Way As Computer Jobs Take Off In Region




Times Leader Staff Photo/Don Carey

There's been a lot of press about Solid Cactus lately - we were on the news last week (I was interviewed and on TV, but missed the 5pm broadcast). This week we were featured on the Times Leader business front page (I'm told), luckily for me it was reprinted online: Times Leader - Silicon Wyoming Valley?. One of my favorite parts is the bottom of the article, "If their plans hold up, the three companies interviewed for this article will add nearly 200 IT jobs this year alone." It's nice to be part of something that helps the community, even if it's only in a passive way.

I'm still feeling pretty sick and I'm in the process of making some Javascript training documents, so that's it for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web