.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Go West, Young Man

Headed out to California tomorrow with some people from work to visit and meet with Yahoo again. We'll be gone Tuesday-Thursday, which is why I haven't posted lately...spent the last week preparing (mostly catching up/getting ahead on work).

Also, spent the entire weekend programming PHP. I've got some small database apps that I need, and I'm tired of not having them. The first one should be ready soon; I'm taking Kris' laptop on the plane with me so I can work on PHP the whole time I'm not at Yahoo. Good times, good times.

I may post from out there if I get a chance, but most likely I'll just throw a bunch of pictures up when I get back, with my wonderful digital camera my family got me for Christmas. Hopefully when I get back I'll be back up to 100%...everyone at work seems to be getting sick and Im'm still not feeling like I should. Maybe it's just the sun that I miss...

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward for enjoying those pictures...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web