.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mega-update

Well, it's been a while. The past 6 months have been life-changing, in a very good way. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll make it real easy:

  • Kris and I bought a house in Delaware. It's absolutely wonderful.
  • Kris and I got officially engaged. She's absolutely wonderful.
  • I got a very exciting (and well-paying) job that will (hopefully) set my mortgage woes at ease.
  • With this job and house I can finally get my German Shepherd.
So, there's my past few months in a nutshell. I haven't felt this happy and complete in quite some time. (ever, perhaps?) I start with the new company on Monday, and I'm very excited. I don't want to post any specifics about them until I find out the policy on things like blogs, but they're a very large (if you're in my industry you've probably heard of them) rich media company. It's a little bit of a commute, but it's going to be worth it, in my opinion.

And that's that. Packing and moving (we filled a 26' U-Haul truck and still had to rent another 16' one the next week) were hectic and looong, and I haven't been around the computer much for a few months. Luckily, this job is going to put me on a very normal schedule, so I'll be able to make time for blog posts much more often. Hopefully I'll be allowed to write about work; otherwise it's going to be boring to just about everyone but me.

Oh, and I took the plunge and set up my MySpace page, feel free to take a look. Now I feel like I have to go wash myself.

7 Comments:

  • I heard that the place is a great place to work too! Good luck and best wishes! -W

    By Blogger William, at 9:08 AM  

  • I'm so very happy for both you and Krissy. The house,job and engagement are just the wonderful beginning of what I know will be a happy and blessed life together. These good things could not have happened to a more deserving couple! Welcome Back to Delaware!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • Hi Friend,

    Nice to see your Blog.....I Like you Blog.
    I am also interested in latest news, sometimes i posted on my blog.....

    By Anonymous Online Marketing Company, at 4:47 AM  

  • I was just passing by your Blog and read your post. It was really interesting so just stopped to say you nice work. Keep it up

    By Anonymous online store builder, at 6:24 AM  

  • Its a happy life. where you find German Shepherd?
    online sweepstakes
    church software
    blackjack software

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:00 AM  

  • its really so simple and joyful content wrote by you I appreciate !!www.smileitsolutions.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:28 AM  

  • Taxi app development solution to expand, automate and grow taxi and fleet businesses. Get a fully white label taxi app solution with native apps for passengers, drivers and powerful dashboard for admins.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web