.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Creative Web Development - CSS, XHTML, Javascript and RTML for Yahoo Store

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Photos from Miguel and Stephanie's Wedding



Ok, ok, I finally got the pictures up. A lot of them were very dark and/or blurry so I wanted to do some touching up and red-eye removal. I have more, but these are the ones that came out best. Sorry about some of the low qualities, I'm still tinkering with the camera. You'll have to go to my Flickr account to see them (you convinced me to sign up today, Andrey!). Enjoy!

Photos of Miguel Younger's Wedding

2 Comments:

  • Nice pictures.
    And there is a lot of them. What I like about flickr is that they sharpen the images for all the sizes they display. I wish yahoo would use similar technique for product images in Merhcant Solutions. Sharpening makes even pretty blurry originals look nicer.
    That's one of the reasons i like Flickr - you upload your ugly images and voila - it's all better now :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

  • nice pictures,
    every one looks happy ,thank you stephen .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
nunzi.blogspot.com    Web